Thursday, April 29, 2010

Show Me Your Blog


Blogging is a new hobby of mine. I started because I really felt like it was important to share some of my thoughts with the world and allow God to use some of my experiences for His glory. I've never considered myself a writer so it's strange how much I enjoy posting. I know I can't be the only one out that who's felt this way...in fact I've seen a lot of awesome blogs from some of my friends.

But I'm starting to wonder though...how many other people have started blogging?

In an effort to stay connected with more people and to see who else is blogging I'd love for you to send me a link to your blog! Just leave it in the comments. Thanks!

1 comments:

Stevan on April 29, 2010 at 10:14 PM said...

stevansheets.com

Post a Comment

 

Unbound. Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved