Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm Thankful for The Post


With my internship coming to an end in a month I've started to think about the last year. This internship has provided me with so many opportunities to learn and serve in ministry and the experience I've had has been absolutely amazing! So with change on the horizon I wanted to make sure that everyone knows that I am incredibly thankful for the Post community.

I'm thankful for the relationships God has blessed me with here. Relationships that I know will be long lasting.

I'm thankful for the incredible staff I've been able to learn from and serve with.

I'm thankful for Southeast Christian Church and the way they invest in the next generation of church leaders.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to travel to Israel and Kenya and see what God is doing globally.

I'm thankful for the way The Post community serves one another and the city of Louisville.

I'm thankful for the experience and opportunity I've had to be involved in ministry for college students and young adults.

Most of all I'm thankful for the way that God works in and through the Post community.

My life has been touched through this community and I know God has great things on the horizon, for both myself and the Post.

I thought of this verse as I was writing and as I move on into the future I know this is how I'll remember The Post.

"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:3-6

P.S. - If anyone knows what I should do after May 28th they should let me know!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Unbound. Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved