Thursday, March 4, 2010

Back to Reality...


Its been a crazy week and a half since coming back from Kenya. Coming back to reality is good without doubt. I've been able to see my wonderful fiancee twice in the last week which is amazing! We've done a lot of planning for our wedding and I got to see where our wedding will take place. At the Post we had a great event for our volunteers and saw a lot of great servants come out and worship. My issue isn't that reality is bad but that reality is busy. I had hoped to come home and really spend some time reflecting on what God was doing in my life and in Kenya but I guess that wasn't realistic at the present time. So today, 10 days after Kenya, I finally have some time to honor the experience God blessed me with. Hopefully within the next couple of hours (or days) there will be something new to read here...if not...someone make me write something! There is too much that I really need to reflect on and share!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Unbound. Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved